As a private, non-profit agency, Southeastern welcomes all charitable contributions.
A gift to Southeastern supports:
- Individuals taking the first step as they enter a counseling session to work on family dynamics and communication.
- Children and adults with developmental disabilities receiving services to enhance community participation.
- Children with emotional problems resulting from abusive situations.
- Homeless individuals with mental illness.
- Individuals with severe mental illness receiving case management services to live independently in the community.
- Children working with counselors at school and home to improve social skills and behaviors.
Your gift assists all of these people, as they set out to write a new chapter in their life story.