Email complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Southeastern Directions for Life we are committed to a comprehensive employee benefit program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a good work/life balance. We offer Medical and Dental Care, along with a flexible spending account. We provide Long Term Disability Insurance, 403b, and Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program and vacation time, Holidays and sick leave.
Our mission is to, "Empower people to discover their directions for life in a changing world". Direct Support Professionals are the key role models for the individuals who receive services from Southeastern Directions for Life.
Southeastern Directions for Life has immediate openings for part-time and full-time Direct Support Professionals to work in a group home setting. (Shifts will include evenings 2:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. and every other weekend).
Direct Support Professionals:
- Assist individuals to lead self-directed lives.
- Assist individuals in becoming an active part of their community.
- Advocate for the individual served to communicate their needs and goals.
- Work directly with individuals to teach them self care, social skills, and communications skills.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living, skills development, health maintenance, medication administration, personal care and behavioral development
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Driver's License and automobile insurance
- Must pass a comprehendive criminal background check